March 2011 – August 2015
GRA Benefits Group
- Develop a marketing plan to grow our brand presence, increase audience and improve conversion rates. Example: Improved email CTR by nearly 30% in one year.
- Establish lead scoring and marketing/sales funnel to improve sales
- Formed relationships that allow my content to be published on multiple channels
- Create and edit weekly newsletter, which includes curated and custom content
- Write interesting content for not so interesting topics*
- Grow brand awareness through website and social media presence
- Design eye-catching publications, marketing materials and presentations
- Generate webinar content and market on-site events
- Develop PPC campaign through Google AdWords
- Organize client databases for sales, marketing and PHI365
- Assist insurance agents with the challenging task of HIPAA and Gramm-Leach-Bliley compliance
- Perform analysis and then provide custom privacy and security recommendations
- Create personalized documentation for HIPAA, HITECH, PPACA and GLB guidance
- Develop training program and ongoing compliance activities that are understandable and usable
*All content created by Bridgette O’Connor, unless otherwise noted.
One thought on “Marketing and PHI365 Manager”
Comments are closed.