As the Assistant Director of e-Philanthropy for MSU my main goal is to generate donors and donor revenue through email. I’ve grown the email program more than 440% since I began my job. My emails perform well above my peers based on bench marking rates from M+R, Blackbaud and MailChimp. I’m exploring new ways to use email in our annual giving programs. I’m also using segmenting and testing to improve the results from emails.
Leadership Circle newsletter
We know you’re scanning this email
Give Green Day hype email
I created a weekly newsletter for GRA Benefits Group. It contained blog posts I created as well as curated news content. In the first half of 2015, we experienced phenomenal growth in engagement with the newsletter, due to our focus on A/B testing.
April 29, 2015
March 4, 2015
Email Software Experience:
- Constant Contact
I have experience working with WYSIWYG and HTML editors. I’m also proficient with CSS for emails.
March 2011 – August 2015
GRA Benefits Group
- Develop a marketing plan to grow our brand presence, increase audience and improve conversion rates. Example: Improved email CTR by nearly 30% in one year.
- Establish lead scoring and marketing/sales funnel to improve sales
- Formed relationships that allow my content to be published on multiple channels
- Create and edit weekly newsletter, which includes curated and custom content
- Write interesting content for not so interesting topics*
- Grow brand awareness through website and social media presence
- Design eye-catching publications, marketing materials and presentations
- Generate webinar content and market on-site events
- Develop PPC campaign through Google AdWords
- Organize client databases for sales, marketing and PHI365
- Assist insurance agents with the challenging task of HIPAA and Gramm-Leach-Bliley compliance
- Perform analysis and then provide custom privacy and security recommendations
- Create personalized documentation for HIPAA, HITECH, PPACA and GLB guidance
- Develop training program and ongoing compliance activities that are understandable and usable
*All content created by Bridgette O’Connor, unless otherwise noted.
Return to work experience.
See more examples.